Soooo I haven't posted in a while. I have been REALLY busy doing wedding invitations, wedding planning, taking care of Kyle and his poor appendicitis (he is recovering perfectly!)
But, last week or the week before I did make some pretty good and healthy lasagna, recipe courtesy of my good friend from work, Ashley. Unfortunately she pretty much made the recipe up, so I don't have exact measurements, but I found one online that's pretty similar if you want to follow it. It's basically whole wheat lasagna noodles (I used Target brand, pre cooked and there is a recipe on the back of that too), Cottage cheese instead of ricotta, egg beaters, lean lean ground beef, or ground turkey, light parmesan cheese and light mozzarella. Oh and whatever tomato sauce you want to use. I chose tomato basil flavored, yum!!
You just put everything together in layers and cook for about 40 min on 350. It had a really good flavor, loved it.
I am making a light version of Shepherds pie later this week, I will definitely update on that!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.